This is pure Gold
You sir, have created the single greatest porno on Newgrounds ever. Completely overshadowed the original.
But I have just one question:
Does your mom know you made this? Haha busted.
I wish that emo president was still around. I think he was president when my mom was born.
Your mom was born in 1841? That's kickass.
I like it.
Was that just the pilot episode? It was really good. Animation was simple, yet smooth. Also pretty funny. Not South Park or Family Guy funny, but still funny. But is it supposed to be G rated though? Because I would've liked to see more swearing to make it funnier. But still great job.
That was funny. Nice job. ;)
"As for his part, we have a singing cat. Jawsome."
Very Jawsome indeed. Great job. ;)
Hahahaha Scooby Doo
Nice job, Cycon. Shaggy's voice was a bit annoying, but I still liked it, especially since entities like Final Fantasy, Halo, Star Wars, and the Matrix are always being parodied, so it's nice to see an homage of a show not commonly parodied in the Flash universe.
Nice job. :)
This is the greatest thing ever. Seriously.
This is the most perfect movie I've seen in Newgrounds. This is even better than Jesus.
You sir, win 500000000000000000000 internets.
(BTW, people, it's called a satire. Look it up.)
Nice job everyone. Not to pick bests, but I especially like Wonchop's part (Although I only like the second one because I can't get that tune out of my head).
Still, great collab!
Wow, this is great! That's all I can say! Love it! :D
Not really that good. Try harder
1. The jokes weren't really funny. They were funny in Family Guy, but not here. Sorry.
2. The animation wasn't really good either. You should speed up the hand movement, because the slowness of it is pretty boring. Also, learn how to use fbf in your movie too. All tweening isn't good, except when done right.
3. I appreciate how much time you put into the detail of the MT characters, but everything else looked pretty bad. Try using shading instead of gradients. It looks more professional.
4. Take more time on it. Two of the character's mouth animation involved tweening the mask up and down, and the rest involved doing that with a really simple mouth. Not a good movie makes. Plus, if you really want to impress us, at least show them actually walking.
5. All that combined doesn't really mix well when the movie is too long. I found myself bored enough to close the screen many times, but I didn't because I wanted to see it through.
Overally, spend much more time on flash movies, DiceP. Read tutorials, practice drawing, get better jokes, improve your animation- tweening and otherwise- and, IMO, use the paintbrush tool for your backrounds. And, if you want, contact me at the Legendary Frog forum. I'm a flash animator as well and have made my own tutorial. I'll be happy to help. :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.